A GLANCE OF LADIES SPECIAL TRAINS BY CENTRAL RAILWAY
- First Ladies Special in Main Line by Central Railway on 01/07/1992.
- First Ladies Special Introduced In Harbour Line on 05.08.2009.
- First Ladies Special Introduced In Trans Harbour Line ( Vashi – Thane – Panvel) on 29.05.2010.
- 2009 “Ladies Special” Train on Harbour Line from CST Mumbai to Panvel was on 05.08.2009. There are two services (one in UP and DN direction daily on Harbour line).
- 2010 First Ladies special (Mathrubhoomi) on Trans-harbour line introduced from 29.05.2010.
- 2010 Augmentation of 9-Car rake of K-30 Ladies Special into 12-Car rake running between Kalyan and CST Mumbai during the morning peak w.e.f. 01.12.2010.
DAILY LADIES SPECIAL Daily Ladies Specials are running on the different section is as under :-
- On Main Line of 12 car services = 02
- On Harbour Line of 9 car services = 02
- On Trans Harbour Line of 12 car services = 04