This raw mango chutney is very very easy to make and tasty and you can make it within 5 minutes. Mango along with coconut, shallots, red chili powder etc make a perfect taste. We can use any type of raw mango for making tasty Mango Chutney. You can use this mango chutney as side dish for Idli and rice.
How to make easy Raw mango chutney
Ingredients (1 cup = 250 ml)
5 to 6 pieces of raw mango
1 cup of grated coconut
4 to 5 curry leaves
2 to 3 shallots or small onion
Red chilli powder in a small quatity (1 Teaspoon to 1 Tablespoon)
Salt as required
Method of Mango Chutney Preparation
- Peel and finely chop the mangoes, and put it into the mixer grinder.
- Peel shallots and put into the mixer grinder
- Put remaining ingredients also into the chutney Jar of the mixer grinder and grind it.
- If you like dilute chutney then you can add water.
- If you want to add tadakha in chutney for a different taste, that also possible.
- If you don’t like the taste of raw coconut, just heat it. Don’t overcook the chutney, the natural taste will go away.
- If Kids at home like chutney then don’t add more red chili powder.
- Use the mango chutney first day itself, don’t keep that in the refrigerator. Won’t get the fresh taste later.
This recipe is an easy curry recipe at the time of Mango season. This Chutney and Curd is a best combination of rice. This chutney and Sambar is also a perfect combination along with idli and dosa. Even bachelors can also try this for rice.