- There are 30 services of 15-Car
- There are 1150 Services of 12-Car
- There are 110 Services of Harbour locals
- Total Suburban services by Western Railway in Mumbai is 1290
LIST OF NEW TRAINS 2013
ECONOMIC FOOD IN TRAINS :: ONLY Rs.15/-
SUMMER SPECIAL TRAINS :: HYDERABAD AND VISAKHAPATNAM
SUMMER SPECIAL TRAIN TIME TABLE 2013
60 DAYS TRAIN BLOCK :: MUMBAI LOCAL TRAIN
Slow Ladies special train leaves Mumbai CST at 5.55 pm and reaches Panvel at 7.12 pm. Does not run on Sundays.
Slow Ladies special train leaves Panvel at 8.48 am and reaches Mumbai CST at 10.06 am. Does not run on Sundays.
Slow Ladies special train leaves Thane at 9.14 am and reaches Panvel at 10.07 am.
- Ladies special train leaves Churchgate at 5.39pm and reaches Borivali at 6.48 pm.
- Ladies special train leaves Churchgate at 6.13 pm and reaches Virar at 7.37 pm.
- Ladies special train leaves Churchgate at 6.51 pm and reaches Bhayander at 8.10 pm.Ladies special train leaves Virar at 7.39 am and reaches Churchgate at 9.19 am.
- Ladies special train leaves Borivali at 7.42 am and reaches Churchgate at 8.47 am.
- Ladies special train leaves Bhayander at 9.06 am and reaches Churchgate at 10.29 am.
- Ladies Special train from Churchagate to Goregaon :: reach Goregaon at 8.24 am .
- First Ladies Special in Main Line by Central Railway on 01/07/1992.
- First Ladies Special Introduced In Harbour Line on 05.08.2009.
- First Ladies Special Introduced In Trans Harbour Line ( Vashi – Thane – Panvel) on 29.05.2010.
- 2009 “Ladies Special” Train on Harbour Line from CST Mumbai to Panvel was on 05.08.2009. There are two services (one in UP and DN direction daily on Harbour line).
- 2010 First Ladies special (Mathrubhoomi) on Trans-harbour line introduced from 29.05.2010.
- 2010 Augmentation of 9-Car rake of K-30 Ladies Special into 12-Car rake running between Kalyan and CST Mumbai during the morning peak w.e.f. 01.12.2010.
- On Main Line of 12 car services = 02
- On Harbour Line of 9 car services = 02
- On Trans Harbour Line of 12 car services = 04